The Nova Scotia Lifeguard Service is hiring seasonal lifeguard staff to work from mid-June to the end of August
- Minimum requirements are National Lifeguard Certification (any option) and Standard First Aid Certification.
- All applicants are required to complete an interview, multiple choice test, 500m swim, 3.2km run, and 50m manikin carry.
- Applications for the 2020 season are now being accepted. The deadline for Area Supervisors/Assistant Director and the LSS Summer Program Coordinator, is Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020 at 5:00pm AST. For all others, including Beach Captains, Assistant Beach Captains, Lifeguards, etc., the deadline is Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 5:00pm AST. Apply now.
Communities, Culture & Heritage is seeing a Recreation Consultant (Program Administration Officer 3)
- As the Recreation Consultant, you’ll work with and report to the Manager of Recreation in the Community, Sport and Recreation Division. You’ll coordinate programs, services and collaborate on policies that support recreation and the recreation sector in Nova Scotia.
- Deadline to apply is February 28, 2020. Apply now.
The Lifesaving Society is looking for an experienced and motivated Executive Director
- The Executive Director will be responsible for moving forward initiatives that will reduce drownings and water-related incidents in Nova Scotia.
- The Executive Director is the most senior position of the Lifesaving Society, ultimately responsible for leadership of the overall operations.
- Deadline to apply is Monday, February 24th at 4pm AST. Apply now.