Doctors Nova Scotia Healthy Tomorrow Foundation is hiring a Health Promotion Project Coordinator
- Developing project plans, scoping, supporting and/or leading projects; Conducting targeted research and analysis on a range of topics; Supporting the implementation of projects and initiatives by developing planning documents, evaluating frameworks, identifying areas for enhancement, liaising with stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Deadline to apply is May 12, 2021. APPLY NOW.
The NS Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage (Communities, Sport and Recreation Division) & Recreation Nova Scotia are looking for a Regional Physical Activity Consultant (RPAC) in the Valley Region.
- The Regional Physical Activity Consultant will be responsible for providing support and leadership to address inactivity by contributing to improvements in population levels of physical activity and a culture of movement within the Annapolis Valley Region of Nova Scotia. This position will support regional opportunities and contribute to the priorities of the Let's Get Moving strategy for Nova Scotia.
- Deadline to apply is Friday, May 14th, 2021. APPLY NOW.
Dalhousie University is hiring Evening Supervisor at the Langille Athletic Centre for an 8-month term
- Reporting to the Associate Director, Athletic Services, the Evening Supervisor will share responsibility for the operation and delivery of exceptional front-line and retail services provided to Langille Athletic Centre (LAC) members, students, guests, and visitors.
- The deadline to apply is May 21, 2021. APPLY NOW.
The Mariners Centre is hiring an Aquatics Manager & Facility Supervisor in Yarmouth County.
- The Mariners Centre Aquatics Manager & Facility Supervisor is responsible for the development and execution of all aquatic programs and services, ensuring a clean and safe operation for both users and staff. Going beyond Aquatics, this manager role will help supervise program and service delivery across the facility, including our fitness and camp programs.
- APPLY NOW.