Recreation Nova Scotia is hiring an Executive Director
- Recreation Nova Scotia (RNS) is seeking a passionate, strategic, and experienced individual to take the lead as Executive Director and guide the organization through an exciting and transformational chapter in its history.
- This position is responsible for the promotion of recreation in Nova Scotia through advocacy, engagement with Recreation Nova Scotia members, community, and partnership development, and coordinating efforts to implement, mobilize and evaluate RNS's strategic priorities.
- Deadline: Monday August 2 at 12 pm. APPLY NOW.
NS Active Smarter Kids Project is hiring a Project Coordinator
- We’re seeking an individual with strong oral French skills who is passionate about physical activity in the school setting to join the team as a Project Coordinator in September of 2021.
- Applications will be accepted until 4:30pm, August 18, 2021. APPLY NOW.