IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INSURANCE PLEASE CLICK HERE. You do not have to fill out a membership form separately – it’s all done through the insurance application process.
Recreation Nova Scotia membership includes professionals, volunteers, educators, students, interested citizens, elected officials and commercial organizations. RNS is open to everyone who has an interest in recreation, parks, fitness, sport, facilities, aquatics, therapeutic recreation, camping, the art, culture or other related sectors.
If you would like to support the Recreation for ALL Foundation Click Here
How to become an RNS member:
1) Choose your membership category below.
2) Complete the online form.
3) Pay online via credit card or request an invoice.
Membership fees to be sent to:
Lakeside Community Centre
c/o Recreation Nova Scotia
1492 St Margaret’s Bay Rd, Lakeside, N.S.
Recreation Nova Scotia is committed to:
- Marketing and Brand Development: A clear message on the benefits of active participation in recreational activities will improve the lifestyle of all Nova Scotians and that RNS will be recognized as the lead organization representing recreation in the province.
- Advocacy: Through active organizational and grassroots advocacy campaigns by RNS, policy and decision making in the province of Nova Scotia will positively affect the ability of recreation to facilitate the building of healthier futures.
- Member Services: Volunteers, students and recreation professionals will have renewed vitality and increased capacity to build healthy sustainable communities supported by the networking, professional development opportunities, information brokering and programs provided by RNS.
- Participation: There will be increased recreational opportunities for and participation by all Nova Scotians.
- Collaboration: RNS will work with willing partners to create an active recreation community in Nova Scotia.